Saturday 18 November 2006

Caffeinated Ramblings

I've been meaning to do this for a long time.

That, in and of itself, might sum the story of my life. Sigh.

I think best, when I force myself to write out my thoughts. While journalling has often helped me understand what I think or feel, I find that my motivati0n for journalling flags. I prefer to write for an audience, even if that audience is unknown to me.

Hence, this blog.

I can't tell you what you're going to see here. Thoughts on Politics. Thoughts on Art. Thoughts on the weather (Hey, I'm Canadian. Talking about the Weather is our national sport.) Coffee will likely recur as a theme (something that surprises none who know me).

You'll probably also find a lot of thoughts on 'life', for lack of a better word. I find I watch people, and it amazes me what I see. I suspect I will return to 'people' a great deal during my musings.

Well, enough for now.

No comments: